Pia beta testing throughout August

It’s almost that time! We’ve got a lovely new shiny Beta product, ready for user testing! :star_struck:

Throughout August, we’re going to host witnessed feedback sessions at Pia HQ (of course, we’ll make sure to get the pizza and beers in! :pizza::beer:). Book yourself into a slot here

We’re also holding open beta testing. For this, we’ll send you access details for the beta along with some features to look out for. We will then grant you access to a private area of our community forum to report back. :sunglasses:

If you (or anyone you know) would like to get involved, please send an email to me maike@yourpia.com simply saying “I’d like to be a Beta tester”, and I will get back to you with further details!

P.S. It’s coming home :soccer: :crossed_fingers: …(In 2022)

Have emailed you. :email: I’m keen for both types of testing!

Keen - emailed. Looking forward to receiving some more info

Hi there,
I would definitively like to be a beta-tester (I sent an email already). Most likely open but I may be able to come to London sometime in 2nd half of August. Have you decided exact dates yet?
Hervé

That’s great, we’d love to get you in! You can select the date that you would like to come in for a feedback session here. :dancer:

It’s been a great week of testing! :pizza::beer:

Count me in for the beta test…

Hey @Jloveskickz! We’d love to get you involved in the Beta - please drop me an email maike@yourpia.com!